Job Opportunity at Brooks Brothers in Providence Place
Posted Thu, Apr 1
Responsibilities of the Store Supervisor include but are not limited to:
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales results.
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store management.
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top talent
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in order to maximize sales .
Skills & Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.