Job Opportunity at macy's in Providence Place
Posted Wed, May 17
Job Overview: The Jewelry Sales associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in the Jewelry & Watch Complex. This includes meeting hourly sales and Star Rewards goals on a personal and departmental basis, demonstrating superior product knowledge to customers, building a clientele using the My Client system, offering the customer our Worry No More service plan and creating a shopping experience that will make the customer feel welcome and comfortable. The Jewelry Sales associate will participate in ongoing training via the iPad as well as attend vendor and trainer facilitated trainings.
Essential Functions: Please visit Application Link.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs