SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATE
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SALES ASSOCIATE IS TO ENSURE A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.
· Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
· Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
· Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
· Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
· Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
· Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
· Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
· Other duties as assigned/required.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must have a high school diploma/GED Must have 1-3 years; retail experience (Sales; Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
· Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.