Job Opportunity at Lolli & Pops in Providence Place
Posted Thu, Jul 23
We are seeking results-driven, customer-focused candidates for the Service Lead (key holder) position in the Providence area. Our management team leaders are passionate, adaptable go-getters who care deeply about their team & community. They ensure every guest who enters our store has a positive and inspiring experience. They are visionaries who help create a compelling, and ever-changing store experience the makes Lolli & Pops the destination for our communities candy needs.
Service Lead responsibilities:
- Assist in driving store-level financial and operational results by monitoring KPI targets and taking appropriate action to achieve store targets.
- Maintain team focus on guest engagement, suggestive selling, sampling and sharing of product knowledge/Assist in training, developing and motivating team members
- Assist the chief purveyor with paperwork, ordering, inventory management, mantaining visual standard and store cleanliness
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operation driectives are enforced consistently by all team members
- Be a champion of Lolli&Pops inside and outside of the store
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- The desire to be coached and mentored--you see potential in yourself and enjoy growing that potential
- An eye for detail-you know that the little things, be it cleanliness, the extra touch or a few decimals can make all the difference
- The ability to mulitask-you can prioritize and execute at many different tasks each day
- A positive attitude and fun loving spirit- you are an optimist who freely embraces your inner child and enjoys having fun while at work
**This job description captures the positions essential responsibilities. It is not intended to record all duties and expectations of the position as may be communicated and assigned.**