Providence Place offers ample parking options throughout the year to ensure convenient parking as you visit your favorite retailers, dining options, and latest movies.
2018-2019 Parking Rates:
0-2 Hours: Free
2 - 5 Hours: $2.00
5 - 8 Hours: $15.00
8 - 20 Hours: $20.00
20 - 25 Hours: $25.00
- Enjoy the first two hours of your parking free.
- To receive free, two-hour parking, simply take a ticket at the gate when you enter the garage. If your trip is less than two hours, no need to stop at a Pay Station. Just proceed to the exit and insert the ticket.
- Paid parking is available in the South and North parking decks (enter at the corner of Hayes St and Park St)
- Level 1 of the parking garage provides direct access to Macy’s
- More than 20 pay stations have been installed to make paying for parking more convenient at our center. They are located on a variety of levels and entry/exit points throughout.
- Handicap parking is available near mall entrances on each level of the parking deck
- Guests may pay for parking inside the shopping center or at any exit lane (credit or debit only)
- Parking garages are open around the clock every day for shopping convenience
Any questions regarding the Central Cashiering parking system can be answered by the LAZ Parking Office at 401-270-4421
Effective January 1st of 2019, monthly parking rate will increase to $140/month. Please Call (401) 270-4421 or email www.lazparking.com for more information
LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK: Never leave pets or kids in an unattended vehicle, especially during warm weather. Your family's safety is important to us; if you love them, don't leave them.