Learn more about parking services and insider tips from our parking page.
Find Nearest Parking
Find the nearest parking to your store or restaurant.
AMTRAK, MBTA & RIPTA
The Amtrak Train Station provides transportation to Providence Place and is conveniently located directly across the street. Please visit their website to find schedules, fares and information.
The MBTA Commuter Rail provides service with Commuter Rail pick-up/drop-off at the AMTRAK station. Please visit their website or call 1-800-392-6100 for information.
RIPTA provides Bus and Trolley Services that pick-up/drop-off near Providence Place. Please call 401-784-9500 or visit their website for more details.
Join a vibrant community. Connect with Providence Place to take advantage of special programs and events.
There are many in-mall advertising opportunities within Providence Place including:
- and more!
If your business is interested in capturing the 12 million Providence Place annual visitors, please contact Ann Marie Montaldi at AnnMarie.Montaldi@generalgrowth.com.
Looking for a special place to hold an event or function? Providence Place has several options!
Dave & Busters
- One banquet room: Holds 200 people cocktail-style and 160 people sit-down style
- Ultimate Sports Lounge available
- Contact: 401.270.4555
Fire + Ice
- Can accommodate large groups. Please call to book a large party
- Contact: 401.270.4040
The Melting Pot of Providence
- Can accomodate up to 34 people
- Contact: 401.865.6670
Located on the Riverwalk, Comprehensive Community Action Program’s- The Providence Skills Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lifestyles of individuals from diverse backgrounds through education and employment services. We specialize in working with youth 16 – 24 by offering GED classes, Paid Work Experience Programs, NRF Retail Job Training program, and work placements that promises participants a successful transition into the working world.
• The GED classes run from Monday - Thursday, with a morning session from 9am – 12pm and an afternoon session from 1pm-4pm.
• Governor’s Workforce Board Innovation Grant: National Retail Customer Service training is a 4 week training program sponsored by the National Retail Federation. Times and dates vary. Those successfully passing the National Exam will receive the only Certification in Retail Customer Service available in the United States.
For additional information, please call:
Meghan Nhar: Coordinator
For your convenience, Providence Place has installed Smarte Carte stroller units for rental throughout the mall.
When entering the mall visit one of the two Smarte Carte rental stations to rent a stroller unit. Stations are located:
- Level 1 Stateside next to Mall Entrance
- Level 2 Cityside behind Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
The rental fee is $5.00 for an unlimited rental period. The fee is accepted at the rental stations and can be paid with cash or credit card.You will receive $0.50 back upon the return of the stroller to the rental station.
THE SMARTE CARTE STROLLER UNITS ARE NOT RATED FOR INFANTS.